Security Is Built into Everything We Do
Annual 1099 and W-2 reporting involves sensitive employee and independent contractor information. You need to know this information is in good hands when selecting an e-file provider.
Rest assured that security is the utmost priority with efile4Biz. We protect your data and fortify online filing a handful of critical ways, including:
- Data Encryption – State-of-the-art encryption safeguards information during the e-file process, as well as when it’s stored in our systems. Federal Taxpayer Information (FTI) and privacy data are encrypted during transport over the internet in accordance with compliance standards and industry best practices using strong Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technologies. FTI and privacy data stored in databases and backup media are also encrypted at rest.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) – MFA provides additional security for online access to electronic tax forms. You may choose MFA to verify your identity and ensure secure access to your account and data.
- Industry expertise – As a leading IRS-authorized provider, we employ only the most qualified and experienced individuals. Among the credentials of our highly qualified team:
- – Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- – Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Web Application Penetration Tester
- – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- – GIAC Cyber Security Essentials Certification
- – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- – PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Advanced infrastructure – We are part of a larger company with a fully staffed data facility at our corporate headquarters. Our investment in high-security dual data centers and network/server redundancies protects and preserves your data from intrusion, physical threats and natural disasters.
- Additional protections and procedures – We create an added layer of protection through scheduled security updates, penetration tests, third-party auditing and industry certification (SOC 2 Type 2).
Security is an ongoing endeavor ... and efile4Biz is committed to the strongest, most reliable security protocols and practices in the industry.